ATCI offers certification in EMDR Therapy and Integrative Attachment Trauma Family Therapy: The Family Therapy Component of the IATP-C Model
Certification in EMDR Therapy
Consultations with ATCI clinicians may be used towards EMDR certification. For a list of EMDRIA requirements, click HERE.
Certification in the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol for Children (IATP-C) Model Requirements:
- Completion of the IATP-C EMDR AND the IATP-C Family Therapy (Trauma Specific) workshop. (These workshops can be completed LIVE, or on-demand.)
- Completion of at least 12 consultation hours related to your use of the Integrative Attachment Trauma Protocol (IATP-C) for Children. Up to 6 hours may be group consultation hours. (These same consultation sessions can be used towards standard EMDR certification through EMDRIA.)
- Implemented the IATP-C with 5 families for a total of 30 therapy sessions.
- Submission of 2 letters from colleagues attesting to your ethics in practice and professional character.
- Submission of the integrative protocol certification application.
- EMDRIA approved consultants who are certified in the integrative protocol may provide consultation for others regarding the integrative protocol.
View a list of experienced clinicians who are certified in IATP-C→
The Attachment Trauma Center Institute
10826 Old Mill Road
Omaha, NE 68154