Class four will help you examine your own triggers and automatic negative thoughts as well as discover how your own past may be impacting you today. You will identify positive, logical thoughts and healthy self-care methods to free you from stuck patterns, reduce stress, and help you become the kind of parent you want to be.
By the end of class four, you will be able to…
- Find healthy ways to lower your stress by using self-care techniques.
- Identify common parent struggles related to grief, extended family, and influences of the past.
- Recognize your triggers and rewire your responses.
- Remove your negative thoughts and replace them with new, more positive, ones.
- Identify the ineffective actions you wish to replace and identify Integrative Parenting habits you wish to adopt.
There are no reviews yet.